Where is Vernalis listed?

Vernalis is listed on the London Stock Exchange (LSE).

What’s the stock symbol for Vernalis?

The stock symbol for Vernalis is LSE: VER.

How do I get hold of a copy of the latest Annual Report?

You can download a copy of the report from this website.

Who are the Company's Registrars and how do I contact them?

The Company's Registrars are Link Asset Services (previously called Capita Registrars). Contact them on 0871 664 0300 from the UK or +44 371 664 0300 from overseas (UK calls cost 12p per minute plus network extras, lines are open 9.00 am to 5.30 pm weekdays), or you may email them at shareholder.services@linkgroup.co.uk, or write to:

Shareholder Queries
Link Asset Services
The Registry
34 Beckenham Road
Kent BR3 4TU 

Contact Link Asset Services direct if your query relates to:

  • Change of name or address
  • Lost or stolen share certificate
  • Death of the registered holder of the shares

What if I have lost my share certificate?

The Registrars keep a record of your name, address and the number of shares you own and can arrange to issue a duplicate certificate if necessary.

If you have lost a certificate please report this to the Registrars as soon as possible on 0871 664 0300 from the UK or +44 371 664 0300 from overseas so they can put a "stop" on that certificate. For more information, please visit the Shareholder Portal Section of the Registrars website.

I have just changed my address, who needs to know?

When you change address, it is important you inform the Registrars as soon as possible to ensure you receive all shareholder communications.

You can do this on-line at the Shareholder Portal Section of the Registrars website. Alternatively you can send a letter to the Registrars, which should include:

  • your name in full, as shown on your share certificates
  • your previous address
  • your new address
  • your shareholder account number if you have one (this can be found on your share certificateand is sometimes referred to as Investor Code or IC)
  • NB: All correspondence must be signed

For security reasons, the Registrars cannot accept address changes by e-mail and can only accept address changes over the telephone if the shareholder is able to clear certain security procedures.

I have recently changed my name, what should I do?

You can update this via the Shareholder Portal Section of the Registrars website and download the relevant forms. Alternatively you can write to the Registrars giving full details of the following:

  • your old name
  • your new name
  • a copy of any legal documentation, such as marriage certificate or deed poll. Where your name has changed as a result of separation or divorce, and you wish to revert to your maiden name, a copy of any supporting documentation must be sent to the Registrars.
  • NB: All correspondence must be signed.

How can I buy and sell shares?

To buy more shares or sell shares you already own, you must use a stockbroker. The London Stock Exchange provides a page on their website dedicated to assisting private investors find a broker. For more information, please visit their website at http://www.londonstockexchange.com/home/homepage.htm (under their Prices/Markets tab via the Find a Broker box).  Alternatively our Registrars also offer an on-line and telephone share dealing service and they can be contacted on 0371 664 0445 or at www.linksharedeal.com.

How do I check my shareholding details on-line?

To check shareholding details visit the Shareholder Portal Section of the Registrars website.

Contact Vernalis

T: 0118 938 0000
F: 0118 938 0001

Contact information
Maps and directions
Contact form

To report SUSPECTED ADVERSE REACTIONS, contact Vernalis Therapeutics, Inc. at 1-855-705-9546 and drugsafety@propharmagroup.com or FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088 or www.fda.gov/medwatch